No of Vacancies: 03
Job Description / Responsibility
• Sound Knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications A knack for bench marking and optimization
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Familiarity with continuous integration
Additional Job Requirements
• Good OOP Knowledge
• Should possess a CAN-DO attitude
• Diploma/ Bachelor in Computer Science from any university. Educational requirements may be relaxed in case of experienced/skilled individual.
• Send you detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “Application for IIT_DU_INTERN_MAD_OL_Sept_2017”
** There must be a section in your CV with PROJECT links that you have done so far.
Where You Will Work
• House- 159/B Road-23, New D.O.H.S. Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206, Bangladesh